Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Designs


A car, anothe car in shadow while a model is standing besides them. This way can be helpful in advertising.


I designed this particularly for the experiment as I loved to do it.


This can be used for any perfume advertisement . Or can be adjusted for any other kind of suitable commercials.


BRUT...a hanging and bulging words. I made T in model's hand while she rests on U.


I was just playing with different stuffs,illustrating images and came to design this idea.


I have merged a couple of pictures here taken from google and added some effects using photoshop layers.



I was roaming in a subway and a poster caught my eyes instantly. It was a women's cream commercial.I sketched it in my mind  and later designed this.



I am always fascinated by Omega watches . And I decided to create something simple and effective for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment